Simcoe tomorrow ... anyone?

krawler

I actually have a day off tomorrow, never get a weekday. Would like to venture on simcoe for lakers and whities either bp or out of oro. With conditions the way they are I would rather partner up with someone to be safe instead of going alone. Anyone interested in meeting up around 7am to about noon or so? Pm me if interested. Thanks

SW wind @ 30kph and 7 degrees.. you might wanna rethink that Kris !

If I planned my trips based on the weather forcast, I'd never go fishing!! Just go....and deal with what is dealt to ya. Today was a beautiful day to be on the ice!! So far this season, I haven't fished thru the ice on a day it was below zero....I'm not complaining!!

How'd you guys make out??

S.

If I planned my trips based on the weather forcast, I'd never go fishing!! Just go....and deal with what is dealt to ya.

Nor do I Shayne as you can see from my fall muskie trips! Concern was 3 to 4 inches of ice and a wide open lake in the direction the wind was to be howling. Thought they may end up trolling before swimming back to shore!... not that that has ever happened on Simcoe!! :whistling:

Edited by irishfield

Nor do I Shayne as you can see from my fall muskie trips! Concern was 3 to 4 inches of ice and a wide open lake in the direction the wind was to be howling. Thought they may end up trolling before swimming back to shore!... not that that has ever happened on Simcoe!! :whistling:

Lots of ice here today....and no wind at all. Not even a track:canadian: :whistling:

P1310259.jpg

P1310280.jpg

S.

Well,with no steady work to be had,I'll be starting my ice fishing season in about 2 1/2 hrs with RR at BP.Hopefully I'll be able to post a report later today.....TC and tight lines....Chuck...

Hey Chuck!!..Had a great time out today with RR and you. Nice to finallymeet you!..Send me your info @ PM and I will hook up with you for some more fishing. I work opposite to RR so there are lots of days off between the two of us to go out with you if interested.

Regards

Dan

aka..Machine57

Yah... and that's not bear point on Simcoe either! :D

Nice fishies.... :good:

No, it clearly is not

Just trying to get the point across that there is lots of ice in places other than simcoe. Simcoe is not the only lake in ontario.....I'm not sure a lot of people here realize this or not??

Get on your horse and go for a drive. There is lots of perfectly safe ice out there, just go find it. I'd rather be where I was than simcoe any day!!

S.

No, it clearly is not

Just trying to get the point across that there is lots of ice in places other than simcoe. Simcoe is not the only lake in ontario.....I'm not sure a lot of people here realize this or not??

Get on your horse and go for a drive. There is lots of perfectly safe ice out there, just go find it. I'd rather be where I was than simcoe any day!!

S.

Why I suggested he rethink it Shayne, Kris knew what I was saying I'm sure. Lot of places to go with safe ice.. that is for sure!

lloydlake1.jpg