Niagara Swill

bpsbassman

Niagara Swill?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Any Interest in a Niagara Swill in Grimsby?

• Yes, I would definitely try to attend.
    • Sorry, too far away.
    • No, just not interested
    • I would drive from Alabama to atttend.
  2. 2. What night would work best for you?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday

depending on when it is, i don't know if i can come out, i am leaving for Columbia, Tennessee on thursday morning and wont be returning till about sunday,

fortunate enuff for me, i am getting paid milage and hourly wage. and all meals and motels are provided. so this trip will help me get my quad :D

GCD,

I believe you checked off "I would drive from Alabama to atttend" and now you have the nerve to ask for a ride!!

I was wondering if you would reply. It answers my question of whether you read every single thread :lol::lol:

How about this, you start walking now and we'll rendezvous at Lakair in June!! :rolleyes:

GCD,

I believe you checked off "I would drive from Alabama to atttend" and now you have the nerve to ask for a ride!!

I was wondering if you would reply. It answers my question of whether you read every single thread :lol::lol:

How about this, you start walking now and we'll rendezvous at Lakair in June!! :rolleyes:

LOL Roger :D

GCD,

If there's one thing I've got Roger... it's "alot of nerve"!... and I wasn't the only one that voted to "drive from 'Bama", so could I catch a ride with the other voter???