Automobile owner's manual

Beans

My wife just purchased a 2005 Ford Escape 4x4 but there was no owner's manual with it...I thought CTC carried them but it looks like they only have repair manuals...I can read a manual on-line in PDF form but it would be nice to have one handy in the glove dept...

Anybody know where I can purchase one to avoid printing 296 pages...wallbash.gif

My wife just purchased a 2005 Ford Escape 4x4 but there was no owner's manual with it...I thought CTC carried them but it looks like they only have repair manuals...I can read a manual on-line in PDF form but it would be nice to have one handy in the glove dept...

Anybody know where I can purchase one to avoid printing 296 pages...wallbash.gif

YOU MAY STILL BE ABLE TO BUY ONE FROM THE DEALER, DON'T AMAGINE THAT THEY COST TOO MUCH BUT SERVICE MANUALS FROM FOR, YOU MAY NEED TO BUY A TOTALL OF THREE, HAVEN'T WORKED FOR FORD IN A LONG TIME SO NOT SURE IF YOU CAN EVEN BUY THEM IN PAPER.

Skim over the entire 296 pages, make some notes and then print only the pages you need, when you need them.

I may end up doing just that as I have printed off the instrument panel, radio instructions and lights already...got a three hole punch, just need to pick up a binder...

Thanks for all replies guys...Will try the Ford dealer in Bobcaygeon...thumbsup_anim.gif

:unsure:

The owners manuals come from the us and with shipping $25.00.

Or you can wait a week or so and I will get you one for free.

Dan

You ARE the man! Per cheer. A PDF print out is a good idea Beanzi, but only the pages you need. I don't understand why if you get it with the vehicle why not pass it on . . . I just sold my 95 Jeep and all service records for the last 12 years plus manual was include!

I'd take Percher's offer.

The owners manuals come from the us and with shipping $25.00.

Or you can wait a week or so and I will get you one for free.

Dan

Thanks Percher...I got all the time in the world to wait...that is, unless, the good Lord has other plans...rolleyes.gif

:unsure:

You ARE the man! Per cheer. A PDF print out is a good idea Beanzi, but only the pages you need. I don't understand why if you get it with the vehicle why not pass it on . . . I just sold my 95 Jeep and all service records for the last 12 years plus manual was include!

I'd take Percher's offer.

Sorry Percher, for the miss spell, I love my iPad but it has a mind its owen with spell check. Roy will correct me soon!