Giants vs the Patriots!!!!

bucktail

I am Lions fan too. It was way better being a Lions fan this year. We need a running game and we are set. Stafford and Johnson are amazing.

Edit: Typo

Couldn't agree more, the future is bright.

Suh also needs to relax a little but he is a MONSTER and hopefully Farley lives up to his potential.

Not one game....but 17 points....just like a football game...it's the 4th quarter that matters most....and if you win by 1 point or 101 points it's still a win..."JUST WIN BABY"...who said that Cliff ? ? ?

YOU'RE GOING DOWN.....LOL

You know my friend, you are at a real disadvantage here; If I was to pick NY, win or loose, I still beat you by one point. If you pick NE win or loose I still beat you by one point. Your only hope is that I stick with NE and NY does win. I do still have time to change my mind you know LOL.

You know my friend, you are at a real disadvantage here; If I was to pick NY, win or loose, I still beat you by one point. If you pick NE win or loose I still beat you by one point. Your only hope is that I stick with NE and NY does win. I do still have time to change my mind you know LOL.

But I took you for your word Cliff....As I know you're that kind of guy.... :)

Cannot cheer for a team with a quarter back who looks like the Great Gazu from the flinstones with his bubble helmet

Go Pats not because I like them but because the alternative is just plain wrong

Dan

I too not a fan of "The Great Gazoo" either. When Elly came into the league and was drafted by San Diego but refused to go there and forced a trade to the Giants. Just left me with a bad aftertaste. :wallbash:

"The Great Gazoo", man thats gonna stick. :clapping:

Not going to be a defensive matchup. NE 43-27. first.gif

HA HA HA....LOL.......more like YOU looking back to see when I'm going to run you down.... :thumbsup_anim:

Oh the shame of it Billy Bob, to have an old Canuk who knows nothing about NFL keep ahead of you for the entire season. How you ever going to live this down? I think you should just go hang your head in shame my friend and perhaps pour yourself a couple of those Lancaster ice teas so you can drown your sorrows. :rofl2:

Edited by Big Cliff

Oh the shame of it Billy Bob, to have an old Canuk who knows nothing about NFL keep ahead of you for the entire season. How you ever going to live this down? I think you should just go hang your head in shame my friend and perhaps pour yourself a couple of those Lancaster ice teas so you can drown your sorrows. :rofl2:

Cliff Ole' Boy....do you mean one of these...

long_island_iced_tea.jpg

Or better yet....One of THESE.... :D

DSC00013.jpg

• 2 weeks later...