Precison Guide trolling APP

Bob Devine

I was with Mark Romanack author of the Precision Guide to trolling book this wknd and there will be a new APP coming out this spring using the droid system. The "book" will no longer be published so if you're not a techie or like paper I suggest you purchase one soon. The books that are out there now are the only ones left.

0000000006257.jpg

i though droid system was the same as iphone...?

I have no idea. It seems that there are iPhone only apps, android apps and Blackberry apps and each works only with it's system from what I can tell. :dunno: I'm in the process of getting a smartphone and am tossed up between the iPhone and Samsung myself. Wireless provider is offering a free iPhone at this point in time....of course with a 3 year contract. <_<

Good to know.

I would think that updates will also be phased out, but easily added for a fee to your device.

Any updates will be updated almost immediately since you will not have to wait for a new print. Once the data is developed the info can be updated and it could be as quick as the next day for the new dive curve.

For those who do use their book I have laminated the pages that I use the most, Reef Runners, Rapala DHJ 10-12, Tail Dancers and Smithwick Rogues and placed this laminated paper on the lid of my Plano 3700 for quick reference.

For those who do use their book I have laminated the pages that I use the most, Reef Runners, Rapala DHJ 10-12, Tail Dancers and Smithwick Rogues and placed this laminated paper on the lid of my Plano 3700 for quick reference.

Laminating, to late for mine, but a great idea Bob! That is smart, so is using Deep Huskys. ;) Wish they would do the #14 in a deep.