Heading to North Bay

squirrel761

There's a nice park in downtown Northbay. Lots of parking. Waterfront.

Oh ya.. Welcome to OFC.

Your from Godrich eh.. I was raised near there. How'd ya hold up against that tornado?

Edited by N.A.W

Thanks Kevin. I know the docks. We usually troll along the front of the point in the summer and out to the A frame. Our friends cottage is at Green Roads. I see that a lot of the operators are out by the A frame. Looking forward to going.We usually do Cooks Bay on Simcoe but it's just got to the point of being able to walk on it so we're going to wait a couple of weeks before we head there. Tight lines to everyone

Hello Nick. We are staying at a hotel near Sunset Park. It looks to be on the water. May try that as well. We were about 5 blocks from the main part of the storm. Lost a couple of sections of fence, that's all. I work at the Salt Mine and we'll be ages getting everything put back together. Town sure looks different with over 1000 trees missing. I'm originally from the big town of Brussels :D Thanks for asking and the info

Edited by squirrel761

We are staying at a hotel near Sunset Park. It looks to be on the water. May try that as well. We were about 5 blocks from the main part of the storm. Lost a couple of sections of fence, that's all. I work at the Salt Mine and we'll be ages getting everything put back together. Town sure looks different with over 1000 trees missing. I'm originally from the big town of Brussels :D Thanks for asking and the info

I was raised in Swingin Wingham...

Lots of buddies in Brussels. Spent many a drunkin night there.

So.. How many DUI's have you got.. Everyone from Brussels has had atleast one. :canadian::stretcher:

Edited by N.A.W

you could try parking in Callender along the water and walking out .There is usually parking at marina and beach and you won't have far to walk out by the lighthouse.If you are feeling ambtious enough you could also walk out to the group of huts out in the middle of the bay.

Thanks Bowslayer. I know the lighthouse and depending how cold it is I don't mind the walk. I like to move around and with a 2 man Clam it's not that bad. Sounds like it's going to be great ice making weather up there so counting down the days.

Edited by squirrel761