MNR Outdoors card fiasco makes local news

JeffBornFishin

Three years at a time is the only way you get the card and the tags preprinted on the back.... I think that's the plan to get more funds up front...

Maybe that's what there thinking,but sticking a extra card size paper behind your card is really not a big deal. Give the people a price incentive for three years and watch the 3 year cards sell.

I've bought three years at a time since licencing came out, just to save the hassles.

Same with me too Wayne, I've always payed the extra up front for the 3 year license and then don't have to worry about it for awhile.

Fortunately though, I no longer have to worry about it at all anymore :thumbsup_anim:

Did mine and the wifes online today....My card expires 2012 so only option i had was 1 year renewal not able to purchase 3yr :angry:

Wifes card good til 2013 still only option to purchase a 1 year :dunno:

so i guess it will be a few years until I can avoid this system lol

Did mine at CTC in Welland Dec 27. It took a clerk & 2 supervisors 15 minutes to figure out the new machine. Now I have to carry my outdoors card & more paperwork. Does that mean I'll also have to carry more papers for small game hunting, bear, deer, moose. What was wrong with putting a sticker on my out doors card? Too simple I guess?? If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Edited by wormdunker

Service ontario was no help at all for me. They aren't even set up for licenses yet.

Trust me, try the address change, then renewal, online.

Worked for me anyways.

S.

Shane, them kids just don't want to listen...... :whistling:

BTW I HAD NO TROUBLE GETTING MINE AND A NEW GOOFY CARD.... :rofl2:

Yer looking at getting an :asshat: whoopin, it's yer damm technology. Lets all run down and burn some more of the whitehouse, or is it the outhouse.

I know a LOT of us that would like to help you clean the the Whitehouse out.... :thumbsup_anim:

And you know what they say about computers.....GARBAGE in GARBAGE out... :whistling:

Seriously.....by March this should be straighten out don't you think, eh...

Same with me too Wayne, I've always payed the extra up front for the 3 year license and then don't have to worry about it for awhile.

Fortunately though, I no longer have to worry about it at all anymore :thumbsup_anim:

Don't speak too loudly, some provinces and states are charging a license fee for seniors.