AMBER ALERT

cranks bait

absolutley i agree....sorry to hear of your family members...i take amber alerts seriously too....i clicked on the link and the newscaster didnt say anything about mental illness of the father or any else other than the fact that the kids are with their father...we dont know if he is protecting the kids from the the mother or what? hopefully this isnt the case for the kids sake and hopefully the father is a good loving father...we can only hope for the best. and report if we see them...Amber Alerts serve a great purpose but i just feel sometimes they post the alerts prematurely without the "whole" story...men have zero rights as a parent when it comes to the break up of a relationship...sadly....that is why i made my first post..

hope there is a happy ending to this story

Edited by Twocoda

absolutley i agree....sorry to hear of your family members...i take amber alerts seriously too....i clicked on the link and the newscaster didnt say anything about mental illness of the father or any else other than the fact that the kids are with their father...we dont know if he is protecting the kids from the the mother or what? hopefully this isnt the case for the kids sake and hopefully the father is a good loving father...we can only hope for the best. and report if we see them...Amber Alerts serve a great purpose but i just feel sometimes they post the alerts prematurely without the "whole" story...men have zero rights as a parent when it comes to the break up of a relationship...sadly....that is why i made my first post..

hope there is a happy ending to this story

adit to add: good on ya for posting ...awareness is everything!

Just saw that as well. Glad the kids are safe.

Twocoda. I understand where you are coming from, but it is not always in favour of the mother. As for my cousins, thank you, it was the man who was married to my Aunt at the time who just "went for a drive" with them. Regardless Cheers for keeping this on top to help find two innocent children.