Steelhead Closer

mikeseb

Hey yall,

Went down to the creek today for a few hours and had my best day yet!! I went 3 for 3 including a fair sized hen that hammered my pink worm!! I cannot wait for april as i am soo hooked on steelheading! Hope everyone else had a good closer canadian.gif. I also wanna thank all you guys again for all the advice youve given me, you guys are great! clapping.gif

Mike

IMG00108-20111231-0928.jpg

IMG00109-20111231-1024.jpg

IMG00113-20111231-1051.jpg

Good for you....years from now youll reflect back to the weather on this day while your standing in the river with 3 feet of snow built up on your shoulders....by then you will be well on your way to having steelhead knowledge and passing out tips to newbies like handing out candies to trick or treaters....your off to a good start...Happy New Years

It was my intentions to stand in the river today too....but someones water heater blew up and someone answered the phone :wallbash:

Good job :)

Is it me or does that fat hen look like a squaretail. I swear that looks like a fresh brown trout hen. The tail is a bit folded so I cannot be 100% sure

Either way, beauty fish!

Yea? i was thinking it might have been a brown aswell which would be sweet as ive never landed one before. Either way it was a great way to end the year!