some steel from the last mnth

hurraylien

Well it's been a great fall nice weather and plenty of fish.

I was able to get out last week,Things started off a little slow i started to think that it may be to cold for spinners,but then i came up to a nice deep slow run first two casts yielded two fish, the first fish was a feisty male that gave me some aerial acrobats to watch.

random013-1.jpg

The second fish was a big female that peeled the line off the drag and nearly spooled me because i have very little line on my spool left,so i had to go for a bit of a walk got her in and i think it may be my pb of the season

random014.jpg

We then switched to a section down river and i got a little brown haven't got one of those since sept

random018.jpg

Well it was starting to get late and i had worked this pool for a while with no results but then after switching to a #3 silver mepps from #2 gold i had a taker a nice male

random021-1.jpg

The rest of the fish go back to Nov and late Oct.This one was spot fished in clear water cast about five ft ahead of it don't know how it didn't see me i was only a few ft beside it,but love watching them hit.You have to excuse some of these pics not best quality and some weird faces but that's the way it is LoL

007.jpg

009.jpg

a wee coho

random024.jpg

another wee one

random013.jpg

random031.jpg

random020.jpg

random021.jpg

random004.jpg

random022.jpg

random010.jpg