Insurance for Event and Prize!!`Need some help!!

Waterfowlr

Hey Everyone;

Where is this ice??? Man..I was out in my shorts today...what is that?

Anyway, I was looking for a little help and hoped you might be able to point in the right direction. I am the organizer of PERCHIN FOR MS - Lake Simcoe's Premier Ice Fishing Event. What I am looking for is some help in regards to INSURANCE!

We are looking to get an insurance policy for the event to cover liability and have been having no luck. Most companies don't seem to do this type of thing. I wondered if anyone on the board here did insurance or knows someone who does!

I also have been working with ARGO to run a new contest this year at the event. We are 98% sure it is going to go...but could use the help of an insurance company for this aswell. For this part we are looking for companies that do insurance like the "hole in one" competitions.

We want to run this contest to offer a $23 000 ARGO for the prize and need coverage.

If anyone is able to assist...we would love to hear from you!

WE ARE ALSO STILL LOOKING FOR ANY COMPANIES THAT WOULD LIKE TO PUT AN AD IN OUR BROCHURE. THIS WILL HELP COVER SOME OF THE COST OF RUNNING THIS EVENT AND HELP US PURCHASE MORE PRIZES! WE WILL BE PRINTING OVER 5000 BROCHURES AND WILL BE DISTRIBUTING ALL AROUND SIMCOE, GTA, MUSKOKA, HALIBURTON, AND REQUESTED AREAS...ASWELL WE WILL BE ATTENDING THE TORONTO SPRING FISHING SHOW THIS YEAR!

ADS ARE $500 FOR LARGE, $300 FOR MEDIUM AND $150 FOR A SMALL. EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED PLEASE. [email protected]

Cheers

D