Sled hand warmers,Thin gloves.

Tybo

It's got to be very cold or raining for me to wear a heavy glove.

Eg; 100g of thinsulate or higher.

So what I need is a glove on low setting that will not make my hands sweat.

I have tried alot of different types.But all $50's or less.

I would like too find a pair to solve this problem at no expense.

I find that the thickest gloves I wear, the colder my hands becomes because I sweat... The only gloves that I feel comfortable and warm (and as sealy as it may sound) is a pair of cross country gloves like the ones shown below:

Cross Country Gloves

Affordable, not bulky and warm for the cold winter days out there :)

Leechman

Paul

Are you looking for a winter thin glove,or just something to protect your hands from the elements while sleding?

How about those machanic gloves?

Just a glove for sleding.

Have try three different types of mech gloves.Leather,synthetic and impact type.

They all get to hot on the warmer,making my hands sweat.

Hand warmers paks are to hot also.

My hands can sweat in the nitrile gloves at -20.Wear them at work.

It's like I have too have more insulation in the palm to stop the heat from the warmer.

With the back side being able to breath.

I have try gore-tex in this mater,But the palms of my hand still get to hot.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

underarmour sells something they call a mitt liner. they fit tight like spandex and wick moisture from your hands. i don't know what's going to stop your hand from sweating though. if your hand warmer is anything like mine, it pretty much burns the fingers once it's fully warmed.

Last yr I picked up a pair of Ice Armour shooting gloves. I wear them on the sled with the warmers on and find it perfect. Lots of dexterity and they seem to have a little more wind resistance than the mecanix gloves so the backs of my hands don't get as cold when travelling on the sled. The bad....not at all waterproof or water repellant. If breaking trail or moving snow loaded branches out of the way hands are wet through in no time and then I am back to square one. They are good otherwise.

OK Ron, you got me....what the hell is that ???

LOL...you put them on your handlebars and then slide your hands into these. excellent for keeping the wind off your hands while keeping them dry at the same time.

you guys are concerned about keeping your hands from sweating while im concerned about trying to keep my hands warm. i have a bad problem with circulation in my hands, so the rest of my body can literally be sweating while my hands are ice cold with a few white fingers. i have to do the "windmill" to force blood back into my hands and fingers. having to wear gloves when it's 5 degrees out sucks big time...

Looks like it mounts to the handle bars on a sled..

I wonder how well they would work on a sled that doesn't have hand warmers. Say,,Like a 250 bravo.

most people that have these mounted on their sleds and atv's don't use their hand warmers very often as these covers stop your biggest enemy....wind.

It's got to be very cold or raining for me to wear a heavy glove.

Eg; 100g of thinsulate or higher.

So what I need is a glove on low setting that will not make my hands sweat.

I have tried alot of different types.But all $50's or less.

I would like too find a pair to solve this problem at no expense.

i ride offtrail snowmobiles and we tend to get sweat alot especially up in the mountains(rockys) so

i use klim gloves, been using them for 5 years and they are awesome..all goretex and leather, keeps

your hands nice and dry and non sweaty. now i have a few different pairs but the best thinnest ones

that keep me warm so far are the powercross glove! heres a link

http://klimcanada.com/store/index.html#id=snow-bootsgloves&num=10

P:S all i ride with is klim goretex gear and im always dry and happy even though it costs an arm and leg lolll

Bought a klim parka last year.It's a great piece of equipment. Did try their glove,but couldn't talk myself into the price.

I need to solve this problem.So I'll try the klim.

Thank you every one for the help.

Paul.

im sure it will do the job, i too have overly sweaty hands and the klim powercross glove solved my problem and the fusion glove for them colder days or trail rides