Hello

DaveMc

Just wanted to say hello, i've had a membership here for some time now and figured its time to start posting lol.

My name is Dave, and i live in Wallaceburg Ont. I enjoy fishing of all types, but am a bass nut first and foremost. I also enjoy panfish, gills, sunnys, crappie and perch. I love getting out to cast for walleye and dragging harnesses. once or twice a year i get out to Lake Erie for some steelhead and walleye but again i love bass fishing and try to get out several times a year to scratch that itch whether its Lake St Clair just after the opener for smallies, Rondeau Bay in the mid summer for big largemouth or Mitchell's Bay in the fall for some shallow water buckets.

Currently i own and operate both Ed's Bait (located in Wallaceburg) and Angler's Choice. With Angler's Choice i get to manufacture and assemble various Hand Made tackle products for both wholesale and retail. We specialize in Hand Made (or poured) plastics. each and every Hand Made plastic product is made, and packaged by me.

Ed's Bait is the oldest bait and tackle shop in Chatham-Kent, opening in 1948 and still operating at its current location. I took over the business this past February and have been enjoying every bit of it. I run the store with the help of my wife and 2 children with my 6 year old daughter helping put away orders and cleaning the shop and my 19 month old boy trying to eat all the minnows LOL. Along with bait and tackle we also are one of 2 MNR licence issuers in town, offering both hunting and fishing licences as well as Walpole hunting and fishing licences.

The last year has been quite fun with a lot of learning and a whole lot less fishing sad.gif

thats about it for me lol.