Ice Fishing Video

trapshooter

Guest chase4chrome

I don't do snow, ice, or anything below 5C.

That having been said nice overview.

I am definitely coming up there during the fall to do musky with you man--will have to ramp up the therapy for my torn rotator cuff....

Hey Gang, check out my ice fishing video I just put together. It's all footage I shot last season.

If this doesn't get you pumped up to hit the ice, nothing will!!

I think it turned out decent considering it's the first video I've ever made.

YA THAT GOT ME EXCITED...NOW SEND ME THE GPS MARK...PROMISE NOT TO TELL ANYONE :)

Cool video and slide show! Thanks! :thumbsup_anim: Thats the first time I seen a baitcaster used for ice fishing..cool Also was that one pic of a carp? If it was I have never seen a carp caught thru the ice either. So thanks for that..Let me know of you want some company one weekend this winter..You and Simon sure do have some beauty spots out that way to fish..

Cool video and slide show! Thanks! :thumbsup_anim: Thats the first time I seen a baitcaster used for ice fishing..cool Also was that one pic of a carp? If it was I have never seen a carp caught thru the ice either. So thanks for that..Let me know of you want some company one weekend this winter..You and Simon sure do have some beauty spots out that way to fish..

The closest thing on there to a carp is a smallmouth bass. :lol: Then there's a couple ling, trout, walleye, pike, whitefish....