Can You Spot The Atlantic In This Pic?

solopaddler

Beauties Mike. I'm surprised the US Reel can take the water that well. Not because of the brand, because it's a spinning reel.

The drag is sealed so the biggest possible issue is a non issue.

I've been dunking it in silty water all fall with zero problems.

As soon as the temps dip into the minuses it'll be time to stop. ;)

Reel in the water = stupidity....stupidity = a better reel next year to put in the water again haha

The kid's starting to chirp as he gets older. Nice. :lol:

Mmmm, Atlantic eggs. They're ten times better than brown eggs! :). I'll bet the fly fishing guys were crying big tears for that one

The guy who caught it was a fly fisherman. When he landed it, it spilled its load of eggs all over the ground.

I jokingly said to him you should pick those up and chum them where you're fishing, not really being serious.

I turn my head a few minutes later and see him hurling handfuls of eggs into the river. LOL!

The guy who caught it was a fly fisherman. When he landed it, it spilled its load of eggs all over the ground.

I jokingly said to him you should pick those up and chum them where you're fishing, not really being serious.

I turn my head a few minutes later and see him hurling handfuls of eggs into the river. LOL!

wow :rofl2:

kinda looks like another NY trib travesty...

Dammit and I only need one or two. :lol:

Looked high and low around here for them, even tried ordering some online from sites that had them listed. Have to try harder I guess. Thanks

I don't know man, if you're fishing them properly you're constantly losing lures. The last couple trips out I lost 9 or 10 lures. Definitely an expensive proposition.

I'm going to make my own this winter.

well really tho people wonder why there stuff breaks... :wallbash: