Nepewassi report

Muskieman

goes like this ........

My Aunt offered us her Cottage on Lk Nepewassi for Thanksgiving W/E :thumbsup_anim:

I gladly accepted :worthy: .. since my Sister owns the Cottage next to hers.. it was a Bonus! :good:

I showed up on Saturday and had a few beers.. I decided to head out for

some Musky with my wife... 3rd cast with a 10" Bumblebee Believer I got buzzed by a 50'+.... figure 8.. backup rod w/8" BIG-O Twister... then to a 10" Spinnerbait .... and WHOOSH! Bugger buzzed me again... Never bit , I spent 30 minutes on her and never seen her again.

......... bla bla bla Sunday... I took Megan out she's my 8 yr old .

camp011.jpg

I set her up with a 3/8Oz. Fireball/ Red Dace... first drift she says

"Dad, J'en ai un" and sets the hook................. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............. Low and behold ...

an HUGE 50+" Ski breaks the surface ... I chase her down with the trolling motor ... and get within 10' and the line snaps... :wallbash:

Megan wasn't impressed ...

camp010.jpg

I returned for Walleye with Sue for a bit and on her first cast she says "Ostie, Je l'ai manquer" and then ZZZING!!... she didn'nt miss it , her P/B was swimming UP.... I grabbed the net and ...

My Wife's PB Walleye 26.5" and 6.4Oz on a Rapala scale...

camp001.jpg

After bringing Sue and her Walleye to camp .. I set out for an evenin' bite...

I reeled in a few Rock Bass.. a couple of Tiny Smallies ..... 2 x 12-15" Walleye and a pretty nice one @ 25 3/4 "

camp004.jpg

camp007.jpg

Best Thanksgiving EVER!!!!

Randy

:canadian: