need some positive thoughts and prayers

Dave, My mother went through this in 2008. She had all the treatments and a masectomy. When her hair grew back WHITE, she decided to leave it like that and never colour it again. It was a bigger shock to us then the surgery. She is happy and healthy now (she's 65). Pictured with my neices and nephews.

momandcousins.jpg

My mom is a very strong person and she struggled. BUT with family support she will make it through this. My thoughts are with you. Blair

Edited by Nipfisher

Positive thoughts sent your way Dave :)

Cancer is never a good thing, but if there is one thing to remember, it's that your mum found out about it and she can take the necessary steps towards recovery.

Stay positive, have hope and have a good sense of humor...They all go a long way

On their way to you and your family. As many have said here - the power of positive thougths cannot be underestimated. They have come a looooong way in sucessfully treating this form of cancer - a co worker was diagnosed with it this spring - had treatments, masectomy and is now 100% free, all in less than 8 months. It can be beaten.

Our thoughts and prayers sent up for your mom and you...

Been through this with my mom and wife...

Maribeth walked 5Kms with many survivors in the CIBC P'boro walk 2nd Oct 2011 as she has done for many years now...

• 3 weeks later...