I love this ADDICTION

misfish

I may never get to my deer stand if this keeps up. ;)

Day four of four on the river was a great day.I got a late start on the river,7am :whistling: Lots of cars and trucks when I arrived. :wallbash: So I was going to head to where I had been all weekend,but when I seen one hole unattended and knowing from the past few days that fish had been caught there,I decided to fish it. I didnt have any row on me, so it was the worms jobs to catch me any fish it could.Throw on a orange one,cast, drift, kerplunk goes the float,set, miss.Pulled the worm off the hook. On goes a pink one,back in fast.Cast, drift, kerplunk again, set,fish on.Quick start :w00t: Great fight,couple of times I thought I was going to lose it,but managed to land it.

001.jpg

After about an hour or so,theres this guy behind asking hows the fishing. Turned out to be Ryan (Jasper on point) from the board,with his little fella. :good: After a short discussion,he had me convienced to follow him to a spot.Nice to know he trusts me like that.Go for a drive and it was well worth it. I went 3-3 all little shakers,but it was action.Good experince for me and there wasnt a sole around. :good: Thanks bud for the heads up.Looking forward to hook,n up with you soon.

002.jpg

I could of fished acouple more hours here,but the last three fish shucked my last worms off while they were doing their dancing on top of the water.That sure was fun to watch. :blink:

Time restock.

My name is Misfish,and Im a reborn river fishing junkie. :rofl2:

Thanks all for your comments. Been a great weekend weather wise,even have a sunburn on the face. Nice to get out fishing again and I have to say,I am very happy with myself for getting out there.Good for the sole and brought back that great ole feeling.FISHING

Looking forward to the colder weather fishing and hooking up with a few members here.

Being new to the pin,I have learned that all advise is not for me. I will try what is suggested and see what works for me.So far I have found the good,the bad and the ugly.IMO What works for one,dosent work for another.

I stil have much to learn,but am happy with how fast I have caught onto this new style.

Thanks to those that got me back to the river. :good:

Also nice to see the mrs,s when I come home and say,well you look happy. :clapping:

Nice to see you got into a few shakers, Thank your lucky stars you were not drifting roe, they would have cleaned you out in no time.

Once we get some frost to knock down some of the foliage we'll make the hike up stream!!!thumbsup_anim.gif for the autumn tanks.

You should join us for a blast and cast day, run the dog in the AM for birds, and then drift for bows in the PM.

Talk soon, I have dog scratches to buff off of my truck lol!

Edited by Jaspers On Point

My name is Misfish,and Im a reborn river fishing junkie. :rofl2:

I thought your name was Brian :lol:

This fall I’ll be setting up a support group called Anadromous Anonymous...Created for anglers with a severe case of chrome fever...It involves you giving me all your spots and then fishing them while you’re at home admitting that you have a problem :D

I don't mind catching all the fish that would've tempted you to feed your addiction...That's what good friends are for :good: