Perch?

bassinator

~~~Head over to Roaches Point, and drop shot the 50' range, or a little south of that to a shelf of 18' dropping to 25', or the shoal just east of Jackson in 33' there's so many spots out there, try looking for the Terns diving on the water after bait phish, and you'll find the Perch underneath them

~~~Head over to Roaches Point, and drop shot the 50' range, or a little south of that to a shelf of 18' dropping to 25', or the shoal just east of Jackson in 33' there's so many spots out there, try looking for the Terns diving on the water after bait phish, and you'll find the Perch underneath them

Try to locate your place on Google map but can not find it. can you give some more details of the places you mentioned? tks.

~~~Next you'll be wanting me to bait you hook also, Head to Keswick launch at Harry's Tackle shop, head out of the river turn right, and head North, watch your depth, head up further so your just west of Snake, you should be in 50'. or launch at Sibalds, turn left head over to Jackson Point. and again watch your depht looking for a flat 24' shoal droping down to 40' on the outter edge.

(Side note) I won't be in any of these spots, I'll be heading out deep to 60' off George working my way in shallow to 39' looking for the Jumbos, well away from the Armada

Nice information, will try these spots this long weekend ":D:Gonefishing:

Fishing was great. Launched from Pefferlaw and on the water around 8:00am. Basically followed the crowds fishing in 27 ft....lots of 10" fish with a few Jumbos mixed in. Slowed down around 2:00 so went looking for them. Found them on a flat in 36ft....non stop the rest of the day. Hoping to get out a few more times before the hard water.. Take care and tight lines!

Edited by bassinator

Yeah....Yankees everwhere yesterday...overheard them talkin about your "secret" spot...next time use a different colored X..have fun this weekend Take Care..Jeff

Damn them Yankees.....hey wait......I'm a Yankee.....yep we were on that spot like stink on a monkey...

PerchFishingLakeErie9-17-11004.jpg

For anyone who heading out that way here are the GPS #'s

Good Luck,

Bob