2000 likes for $2000 for Breast Cancer!!!

Handlebarz

Hello all!! This is Mrs. Eh hacking into hubby's OFC board as he always leaves it open hahahahaha

I'm asking for your help! If you are a facebook user PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE click on this link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blairs-Boot-Camp-Fitness-Training/109857489072517

and "like" the page!

I am a client of Blair's Boot camp here in Chatham and they are donating $1 for each new like of the group up to $2000 to Breast Cancer!!!

I know you all are awesome at coming together to help out for charities so I would REALLY appreciate it if you took a quick minute to do this!

THank you Thank you Thank you!!! I can't wait to see the numbers go up from this group!

Mrs. Eh

Well this is the real MrEh I see the wife cant stay away from here LOL thats what I get for not logging out good thing I am such a great husband to her or she would post all my I GOT SKUNKED reports i dont talk about.

Any way they are up to 672 now they were at 620 or so last night so it looks like they will slowly make there goal heck this Monday after all and most of the OFC family will be getting caught up on things today. I hope we can get many more members to LIKE there page so they can cough up $2000 for the fight against breast cancer.