THANK YOU ALL

Billy Bob

The damn Yankee Redneck wants to THANK all my fellow anglers for the tech help I received last night.....went to Radio Shack and purchased....er borrowed....a crimping tool and I'm back up and running...and boy are those little wires buggers to work with...hard to get in correct order and be nice and straight....actually I can't believe that system works as good as it does...not my choice for durability but then again it WORKS and that's all that counts.

THANKS AGAIN,

Bob

Now go catch a fish..... :Gonefishing:

Should have got a beagle :rofl2::rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Sorry Bob, I just couldn't resist!

Mandy sleeps right through the night, doesn't chew things she should't, loves to just cuddle (and chase rabbits). You just had to get a lab! LOL. OH, and I am going to beat you in the football pool too! :whistling:

Edited by Big Cliff

Billy Bob, when we got our middle miniature poodle, she chewed through the satelite/cable wires (as well as other wires/cables) too many times to count, she even ate my rose bushes several times!!!

What we had to do to stop it was take a piece of garden hose and run our wires/cables through that until she out-grew her chewing phase. It got too expensive to replace the wires all the time.

With all the things she ate, we are surprised she never got electricuted...and I did without rose bushes until about 4 years ago.

Should have got a beagle :rofl2::rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Sorry Bob, I just couldn't resist!

Mandy sleeps right through the night, doesn't chew things she should't, loves to just cuddle (and chase rabbits). You just had to get a lab! LOL. OH, and I am going to beat you in the football pool too! :whistling:

Cliff, I know where you live and will deal with you later, buddy boy... :whistling: LOL... :rofl2:

Billy Bob, when we got our middle miniature poodle, she chewed through the satelite/cable wires (as well as other wires/cables) too many times to count, she even ate my rose bushes several times!!!

What we had to do to stop it was take a piece of garden hose and run our wires/cables through that until she out-grew her chewing phase. It got too expensive to replace the wires all the time.

With all the things she ate, we are surprised she never got electricuted...and I did without rose bushes until about 4 years ago.

YEP, good idea there with the garden hose...been thinking about something similar but this is a bit more complex because of all the different wires going different places.

Maybe you should keep that crimper Bob. That little goat, errrrr puppywhistling.gif Just mite get the hankering for another meal of cable.w00t.gif

Too late......took the crimper back to Radio Shack yesterday on the way to a family reunion party....and also too late to call Tundra "little" she's getting friggin HUGE...at this rate (3 months old) I am expecting her to be somewhere between 6-7' tall on all fours... :rolleyes::wallbash: