IS THIS LEW????

canadian_copper

Awww.. well I sent a kind email... and I was nice about it... god knows I have seen Lew all over the bloody internet... the man seems to get around! LOL... seems chicks dig Esox slime... who would of figured? LOL! Now I know why I am STILL playing the field!... lack of slime! ;)

G.

Don't everyone get all worked up and start making emails and phone calls before getting all the facts. I mentionned to Lew about a year ago I came across his picture on this guys website and it didn't seem to bother him at that time. I'd say let Lew decide if it bothers him now. Was kind of a funny story actually involving copious amounts of Lew's blood in this guys boat (Lew got knicked by a big fish)if I remember the story correctly. Either way, the picture has been out there for some time so a couple more days until Lew sees this post won't be the end of the world.

Mornin boys, I've been away on a fishing trip to the St. Lawrence River for a few days and only got back last night and just came across this thread now.

I've had several PM's over the last few months about my picture being on that website but it's not a problem for me.

Rick used to be a member of this board a long time ago and him and I became friends and used to fish for muskies together quite often, but after he left the board we sorta drifted apart. I didn't know he was running a charter service now and also didn't know he used a picture of me, but like I said above, it's not a problem with me and I wish him well with the business.

That picture was taken the 1st day we ever met and I got that fish about 10 minutes into the trip. Rick had a white floor in his boat and I got my thumb slashed open by a tooth and made a real mess of the boat until we got the fish released and me bandaged up. You can see the blood on my left hand and I've still got the scar.

Not a good way to impress a new fishing partner :lol:

Anyways, thanks to all for your concerns.

Edited by lew