Need help for a contest please

Teressa

Hi everyone, I have entered a contest and really need some help. If you guys can click "like" on my photo it would really help me out a lot. Here is the link : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=256276197744170&set=a.239109519460838.56934.125797397458718&type=1&theater#!/photo.php?fbid=256276197744170&set=a.239109519460838.56934.125797397458718&type=1&theater

Done!! Nothing like the serenity of paddling through our beautiful wilderness. thumbsup_anim.gif

Thanks Frankie, you are so right! Thats my daughter & bf in the pic, which was taken with my cell phone. I have to say it takes better pics than my camera LOL!

OK, so I hit "liked" before I knew it was my grandaughter and her BF in a canoe in the wilderness! But since you took the picture I guess things are under control. Sex at his could be fatal, cause I'd kill him!!!!!!

RFLMFAO Dad. I meant to say "It's MY daughter & MY bf" in the pic. As it was, I was impressed neither Tara nor Claude tipped the canoe just to shut the other one up or get even with each other.

I also wouldn't have been that far away had Tara been out there with her bf....at least not without something more powerful than a cell phone :D