What I do with my summers

slightlyhuman

I use a high speed winch, its pretty much like a big baitcaster with a 7hp motor and 600ft of line. attach it to a tree or something, walk out the line and then we can hit near any body of water.

the stuff where you see the line is very high above the riders head is at a 2 way cable park, for more info on that or if you live in the area, visit http://www.sarniaboarderpass.com

I will pose my own question here as well, seeing what I do in some urban areas and in rivers, if you know of any spots like that gimme a shout, I would love to find more spots around the province. lately I havent been doing so much because of salmon running, its mainly mid summer when there arent any fish in the rivers that i do this type of stuff.

thanks for the comments!

Tell me you do this kind of work with video editing professionally!!!

I was spellbound from the start. The choice of music, the filters on the video, the slow motion all mesmerized me. It felt almost dreamlike...

Excellent work! :thumbsup_anim:

yes I work for Snowmobiler TV as a video editor, I've been making films like this since I was about 14 as well.

the footage hasn't been touched much, I think i remember at most 3-4 clips having any sort of significant changing, and most of that would just be colour correction.

I've entered this into a few video contests, but they are usually the facebook ones where the highest 'Likes' wins, and I just don't have the time to do as much shameless self promotion as the people do that win. if anyone knows of any online contests out there, let me know.

And thanks everyone for your kind words! This little 6 minute piece took me 8 months to cut and I'm still excited to see any little comment on it.

THANK YOU!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

p.s. I will be cutting a demo reel soon (a short video of my cumulative work from the last year or so) and it will DEFINITELY include a few beautiful fishing shots that I'm sure will be more fitting for this forum :)

• 2 weeks later...