Cabelas Guidewear raingear - big sale !!!!!!

landry

Thanks for the quick responses! I called Cabelas and yes the $99 sale is over so looks like I missed out. I'm still debating the purchase at the new price (and justifying it to my wife....i've already used the buy now, think later tactic too many times). If anyone did order one and finds that it doesn't fit or it's not for them, just let me know. I take a large but i'm not picky on size, I'll even take the 5xl if necessary. I'll just do my best Daryl Cronzy impression and eat all the fish i catch and the jacket should fit me in a couple of years.

Thanks for the quick responses! I called Cabelas and yes the $99 sale is over so looks like I missed out. I'm still debating the purchase at the new price (and justifying it to my wife....i've already used the buy now, think later tactic too many times). If anyone did order one and finds that it doesn't fit or it's not for them, just let me know. I take a large but i'm not picky on size, I'll even take the 5xl if necessary. I'll just do my best Daryl Cronzy impression and eat all the fish i catch and the jacket should fit me in a couple of years.

its also free shipping and a free 60 dollar tackle bag

What size is the free tackle bag?

It's big, i can't tell you exactly because it's still in original package - this is from cabelas web site:

The Super Magnum Bag holds twelve 3700-series adjustable utility boxes. It holds one Cabela’s 3600 box in the front pocket and one 3600 box in each of the two side pockets. Two specially designed Storm-Proof external pockets for your camera, cell phone, GPS or VHF radio. Four external pockets, including three large mesh pockets.

Dimensions: 27"L x 14"H x 12"D.