anyone else getting excited about Moose hunting out there???

brkygetr

Brain is goin' 100 miles a minute. Got my first bull tag in the 22 odd years of hunting the magical swamp donkey!

Its been a long wait and even longer (well not really) since I got back to the Fort.

Southern Ontario has its attributes but holds nothing on the magesty of NWO.

9 working days and counting!!!!

SEE YA!!!

I was going to go on my first moose hunt this year, but we didn't get the tags we where looking for, so the hunt was cancelled.

Duck opens in my honey whole on Satruday.. Pumped about that :thumbsup_anim: Gunna lay a beatin on some birds..

Good luck on your hunt eh! Congrets on the bull tag.

Edited by N.A.W

I was going to go on my first moose hunt this year, but we didn't get the tags we where looking for, so the hunt was cancelled.

Duck opens in my honey whole on Satruday.. Pumped about that :thumbsup_anim: Gunna lay a beatin on some birds..

Good luck on your hunt eh! Congrets on the bull tag.

Yes it is that time of year when all hunters are anxiously waiting to go on a moose hunt. This morning I see that we got hit with our first good frost here in Eastern Ontario and that will sent everything into hunting mode and feeling good for all hunters. The joy of the fall season are about to begin. Enjoy your scouting and hunting adventure and return home safe with some good pics and hunting stories to tell.

Regards,

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

4 working days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!! Simon, I may just go to the brookie lake if you are reading this!!! Let me know.

Awesomeness!

Welcome home buddy!

It just so happens that as of Thursday (29th) i am off for 15 days!

I think my rubber arm could be twisted to try that lake.....i think it would only be proper to beat my brookie skunk with you there as a witness!

I'll PM you my number....give us a shout regardless of whether we can meet up.

:thumbsup_anim: