Lake O report with me and my gals :)

vinnimon

What a great day out on the water today, calm winds no waves made an enjoyable ride out for me and my darlings today. Starting off for the long weekend on the water I couldnt ask for anything more. esp meeting up with a friend and his boy out therethumbsup_anim.gif

We started out at 90fow 2 lead cores and 2 on on the riggers, right away the rods are dancing biggrin.gif Then when reeling in nothing was to show formad.gif blasted fishwallbash.gif At this point it happened 4 times and I promised my gals fish, yes fish for them to landangel.png

Rod went up and guess what, I turned to my youngest and said reel it inbiggrin.gif

Again another rod goes off, if passed it off to my oldest , she faught and faught only to lose it to the side of the boat, oh well. things happen. blush.gif

We eventually managed to hook 2 more that were landed afterwards. Nothing spectacular but they all faught with a furythumbsup_anim.gif My Girls includedthumbsup_anim.gif

What a great start to the weekend, everyone catching fish etc, and esp seeing spincast and gman out there on the waterthumbsup_anim.gif

Those were 2 very happy gals I met today at the launch Vince, way to go. thumbsup_anim.gif Ours were pretty small too - 5 knock offs, 6 in the boat - all pretty small

morganfamily2011006-1.jpg

morganfamily2011009-1.jpg

Big hooks on the screen but none of them wanted to play todaydunno.gif

The weather and sunrise however were fantastic!

morganfamily2011002-1.jpg

morganfamily2011005-1.jpg

That was definitely one of the flattest days on the water this year.

morganfamily2011010-1.jpg

morganfamily2011008-1.jpg

Awesome way to start a 3 day breakgood.gif