NF Good deal if you like printing out your fishing Pics

Syn

Blacks photos until September 6, 2011, you can print 50 photos for just $5!

I used the service with their last sale, uploaded my 50 pics from home using their photo software and went to the store to pick them up. I got 50 nice 5" X 7" fishing and family pics for $5+tax instead of the regular price of around $18.

Thought some of you would like in on the good deal. Cheers.

http://www.blacks.ca/User/feeds/blog/id/6597

"Sadly, summer is over. But you can make summer last a little longer by printing out all your summer photos so the memories will last forever. And we’ve got a great Labour Day printing offer to make it easy for you! From now until September 6, 2011, you can print 50 photos for just $5! The bigger, better 6×8 print size is an ideal choice for your summer memories. At twice the size of a 4×6 and such a great deal when you get 50, how can you resist? We also carry a complete line of 6×8 albums, frames, mat boards, and refill pages for all your storage needs. And since 6×8 already matches the ratio of your compact digital camera (4:3), you don’t need to worry about cropping every photo to new dimensions before printing — they’ll come out looking just like they did on the back of the camera.

Not going away this weekend? What better way to spend it than by reliving memories from this summer, organizing them, and not letting them linger on your hard drive as JPEGs forever. Don’t have time to come pick them up this weekend? No problem — just submit your order before the deadline (upload from home!) and come pick them up next week, next month, or whenever it’s convenient for you.

See an Expert Associate in store for more details."