Creek Salmon Run

idesign

No, it has been put off till November this year. :whistling:

The only way to know for sure is to go and look, then if they are don't post it on-line or else you will be shoulder to shoulder with many other people.

Good luck.

Please tell me it's not beginning... NOT YET FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(btw, I've got bulk marshmellows and earplugs for sale if anyone is interested)

clapping.gif

yes, but do you have treble hooks? I need 3 earplugs and a treble hook please

sarcasm.gif

whistling.gif

I don't think posting when and where the salmon runs are happening on the interwebs is a good idea....

However, I don't think its cool how every one of these threads turns into a joke. <_< We all know that the salmon run brings out some idiots, and I should hope most people are well aware of that by now. However there are some who do enjoy tangling with fresh run salmon in a legit fashion come the fall.

Anyway my 2cents....

I used to floss em till I found out what I was actually doing....

So last year I tried skien under a float and landed 3 out of 4 in a couple hours... Way more fun watching the float drop...

And I believe this is a legit way to get em...

I'll bet it was the internet that educated you on flossing too. Perhaps that's a point we should not ignore. Yes, we can flame them and call them snaggers & flossers right off the bat, or maybe someone could give them some useful info to let them know there are other ways to catch spawning salmon.

Guess what, they hit spoons and spinners and jerkbaits in the creeks too. Oh, and senkos, swimbaits and just about anything else that imitates a minnow or predatory egg eater.

I don't fish migratory fish anymore, but I never used a marshmallow, earplug, roe bag or treble hook and always did well in the fall.

I used to floss em till I found out what I was actually doing....

So last year I tried skien under a float and landed 3 out of 4 in a couple hours... Way more fun watching the float drop...

And I believe this is a legit way to get em...

i don't see a difference between bottom bouncing and using a float

and it starts...

Dont tell me you thought it wouldnt?

Side note,they got them big camping mellos now. Just amagine the "king"that would chow down on one of them. :worthy:

Rich you make a good point. Those that say they dont hit in the river are very mistaken. Hot shot with a wiggler,and feal the slam. :thumbsup_anim:

Take off eh.

Wish I had a job there and could live there Dave.

Not here.

I have to drive 3,000km to get there.

I leave on the 3rd of September!!!! :good::good:

I'm mostly after them giant resident rainbows though. ;)

Like this 40"+ fish I posted earlier. :w00t:

MRainbow.jpg

Edited by DRIFTER_016