People Are Pigs

asdve23rveavwa

i work as a buggy boy at walmart. believe you me its not just immigrants who throw their garbage out in the parking lot or use the shopping carts as garbage cans. these disgusting dirty savages even leave their babies' diapers for me to pick up, not to mention food and coffee cups and just plain bags of garbage. people are probably the most disgusting animal on this planet

I used to think that canoeists and campers didn't litter as much, but, after seeing garbage at portage access points and picnic stops I've come to the conclusion that there is a segment of the population that either don't care or aren't aware that littering is unacceptable. There are litterers in every segment of society. Some more than others I'm sure. Best thing we can do is to point out to litterers that it is not acceptable. Speaking up will make a difference.

and you are surprised by it

I take out the camera/ phone and snap photos then tell them I am posting on the internet their photos and car and plate......

most pick up the garbage...

some yell and scream at me and I say oh do more the camera is recording and will make for an interesting youtube video............

and I am still alive to tell about it..LOL

Nice :clapping:

If you want to see a real nasty mess, go to Union Station. Look on the tracks at any platform and you will see a sea of McD's garbage all over the place...

Same at track level either side of every subway station. I used to clean that up some decades back as a "track rat".

A couple months ago I was driving to work through Hockley Valley and I was following a cadilac suv when all of

a sudden out the window comes coffee cups and paper bags with who knows what's in them , I see it is 4 teenagers

and I would assume they were heading home from Wasaga.I was able to get along side of them at the next light and I proceded

to explain to them that the roadside is not a garbage dump , well to my shock the kid driving the suv told me off

and the passengers all flipped me the bird !

Well that didn't go to well with me so I got there plate # and phoned the cops. The dispatcher took down the info and

said thanks. About 5 minutes later to my surprise an OPP officer called me back and said that she was disgusted with

the litering of roadsides in our area (Caledon/Dufferin) and was going to pay the owner of the truck a visit (it was

in her district) and remind them that the roads are not garbage dumps or she was going to catch them on the road and possibly issue a ticket !

I guess this punk won't be going to the beach in daddys caddy any time soon !!!!!