What is this creature?

Muskieman

I am telling you they are alien pods from the body snatchers, it`s all part of the master plan.

They have been sucking the life out of you by having you watch the Kardasians and swamp people now they are moving in with the pods with the final phase.

If you seen Donald Sutherland walking around you know its true, kinda strange why they picked Sturgeon Falls first! well maybe not!!! :whistling:

I am telling you they are alien pods from the body snatchers, it`s all part of the master plan.

They have been sucking the life out of you by having you watch the Kardasians and swamp people now they are moving in with the pods with the final phase.

If you seen Donald Sutherland walking around you know its true, kinda strange why they picked Sturgeon Falls first! well maybe not!!! whistling.gif

rofl2.gif

I like it !!Thank God we live so far apart you and I....Let loose on the general population, we would be arrested within minutes and sentenced to solitary confinement in the same cell togetherrofl2.gifw00t.gif

It died in a bucket and was shipped to Science North.. why there? I don't know but....that's where they took it.... They showed it off to cottagers and none of them knows what it is.... honestly neither do I

How would one know it had died? I'm melting...

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by farsider

My friend found out what it was....

Apparently a common Garter Snake? WHAT? Really....

a Biologist at Science North called to tell her that it was a snake`..

actually multiple snakes... they counted 12 of them with 1 1/2 heads

something to do with the egg sacks ... kinda like siamese twins, it was destined for death and was about 2 months old....a freak of nature.

She'll get more news tomorrow....

Randy

:canadian: