Burwell on sat

sleded

Headed out to the erie sat moring the boat was already in the water off the beach waiting for us so we didint have to wait a hr in the line up in burwell! We started off slow then we started to get into the bows like crazy! We had one triple header for the day it was 2 bows and a sheephead! good thing the last fish was a sheephead cus it would of been a real mess of tangled lines!! I decided to put one of the planner board rods higher to see if there eyes were up higher didint take long and i had one on the line. We ended the day with 14 bows and 5 eyes so it was a good day out on the water.

291489_10150766052145137_724675136_20268645_3406309_o.jpg

DSC00909.JPG

Headed out to the erie sat moring the boat was already in the water off the beach waiting for us so we didint have to wait a hr in the line up in burwell! We started off slow then we started to get into the bows like crazy! We had one triple header for the day it was 2 bows and a sheephead! good thing the last fish was a sheephead cus it would of been a real mess of tangled lines!! I decided to put one of the planner board rods higher to see if there eyes were up higher didint take long and i had one on the line. We ended the day with 14 bows and 5 eyes so it was a good day out on the water.

DSC00909.JPG

I'm shaking my head in disapproval still, Eric.

Note the use of the personal pronoun "WE" :whistling:

Going to port burwell again this sat. myself, with a couple of buddys again, going to do the same set up ,going to try a few different lures though, see if i cant get them wet for awhile .... 60 ft. and out 8 miles ,, going to watch the fish finder a little more closely this time and bring another good catch home again,, I am kind of hooked on port burwell for now but still love going up north though, .nice catch too..

7.5lb.walleyelakeerie.jpgWe were at port burwell yesterday,, got into water around 9;30 ,looked like it was going to be nice and calm ,but once we got out ,chop was pretty good ,, pretty rough,, but we decided to give it a try,, we only got one walleye at 7.5 lbs ,2 gobies , 2 nice jumbo perch and a pretty big sheephead,all these were caught with 300 + of line out ,we only got out to 50 to 54 fow , not many boats out and it seemed like most were just perch fishing . Edited by lplp