flying shark?!?!?!

GBW

Too bad they dont come i Walleye and Musky flavors. That would be a real hoot to attach that to your line, and then go and sit on a dock somewhere full of proplerofl2.gif

Paul, you should have seen the look on the guys face 2 cottages away when I got a big bass off the dock. The best part was I had a rod rigged up with one of the giant rapala lures on it in the boat hidden so he couldn't see it. I got the fish in, held it up and yelled over to him. "Hey Randy, what do you think?" he said "nice fish, what did you catch it on" so I held up the rod rigged with the joke lure and watched his jaw hit his dock... :devil:

The lure de jour...

RAPALA-GIANT-LURE.jpg

Paul, you should have seen the look on the guys face 2 cottages away when I got a big bass off the dock. The best part was I had a rod rigged up with one of the giant rapala lures on it in the boat hidden so he couldn't see it. I got the fish in, held it up and yelled over to him. "Hey Randy, what do you think?" he said "nice fish, what did you catch it on" so I held up the rod rigged with the joke lure and watched his jaw hit his dock... :devil:

The lure de jour...

RAPALA-GIANT-LURE.jpg

That is classic. It would also be fun to have one rigged up while musky fishing. When you get back to the ramp just tell people you were slaying them, and show them the rod.

That is classic. It would also be fun to have one rigged up while musky fishing. When you get back to the ramp just tell people you were slaying them, and show them the rod.

That was my point to doing it. That guy thinks he knows everything there is to know about the lake and fishing... :blink:

OK where do I line up for one of those

what one? the flying one or the giant rapala?

Paul, you should have seen the look on the guys face 2 cottages away when I got a big bass off the dock. The best part was I had a rod rigged up with one of the giant rapala lures on it in the boat hidden so he couldn't see it. I got the fish in, held it up and yelled over to him. "Hey Randy, what do you think?" he said "nice fish, what did you catch it on" so I held up the rod rigged with the joke lure and watched his jaw hit his dock... devil.gif

I woulda paid good money to see the look on his face Geoff !!!!!Musta been pricelessrofl2.gif

I woulda paid good money to see the look on his face Geoff !!!!!Musta been pricelessrofl2.gif

Well Paul, I just might have to do it again and have someone close by with a camera. even more so now that the cottage right next to us has new owners too so they missed it when I did it... :devil: