Sign in to follow this  
silveradosheriff

Thunder Bay Moose Outfitter Recommendations

never been moose hunting but I go to Ignace area fishing every year. There are some great outfitters in the area. Harris Bay, Silver Dollar and Moose lodge all seem solid

try dwayne at thousand lakes outfitters - he's out of TB - i think he knows where every moose is within 25 km of his camps.

phish

Hi All, I know nothing about Moose hunting but a buddy of mine is looking for an outfitter in the TB area.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

RK.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Kamaniskeg Lake ( Barrys bay)

Was talking to a friend that said he fished there back in the 80s. Just wondering how the fishing was now a days. If anyone is familiar with it. Thanks

in General Discussion

• Nipissing West Bay weekend

Hey guys! Had a great weekend of fishing and camping with my son this past weekend.  We camped on an island and fished , and fished...😁. Bite was hot, we caught some good numbers of pike...not big ones but really feisty ones. Got in to some bass, but none was pic worthy. Perch was on, all weekend,  we got a few jumbos while we trolled for walleye.  Speaking about walleye...we caught good numbers of those, most of them in between 10 -16 inches. We got keepers also, 2 nice walleye, 19 and 22

in General Discussion

• Fishing scale recommendations

Any recommendations for a new scale? I have a basic South bend one in my bag with a tape measure. I'm thinking about upgrading it to a digital one but not sure which one to go with. I see the cheap Dr Meter one's on Amazon right up to the Rapala Touchless tournament scale (which is probably overkill for me). Appreciate any recommendations. 

in General Discussion

• Mrs. Moose

Hi Boyz, we're up on the West Arm of Nippising for our annual trip We're 2 miles in off the hwy and there's always plenty of  critters and always good to see them. Sunday we had 2 moose on the road right in front of us and then this morning while on my daily 4 mile walk I came on this big girl just off the road. She wasn't the least bit concerned with me being there and just went on with eating her breakfast. Thought you might enjoy the pictures.  

in General Discussion