Sign in to follow this  
Broker

Need some advice

Hey guys , lately I've been catching mooneye alot in the Grand River , and i was talking to my neighboor about it and he was so shocked that i was catching them there, he also said people come from all over North America to catch mooneye in the river , and they're quite the tasty fish. Is this true ? any suggestions on how to cook em ?

he was so shocked that i was catching them there, he also said people come from all over North America to catch mooneye in the river

...your neighbour sounds confused...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Legend XTR 18 advice.

Friend of mine looking at buying a new one on sale now. I’m pretty sure Hull is welded. Throwing in lots of upgrades. Including 115 Merc 4st. $40k.  How are their welded hulls?  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks, Peter. 

in General Discussion

• trolling Lake O. having some line issues

Last trip out, trolling in 1-130 feet, one of our lines (braided line on downrigger) was accumulating this gooey type of yellow stinky stuff. it was very tough to get off and it was mostly in the top 20 feet of line. I'm glad we didn't hook into a fish on that line because there was no way I could have reeled it in.  Never happened before in the last dozen or so trips.  Wondering if the water was just very dirty that day, or I should switch the type of line. had 2 other lines out, one with

in General Discussion

• Need Help finding calmer water on Lake Erie

Hi everyone, So this will be my first year with a boat, so excited. I was wondering if any of you can help me out and let me know where on Lake Erie to go for fishing with a little calmer waters? Ill be bringing my kids sometimes so want to be safe. I live near Burlington but willing to drive. Someone told me about a place called Sugarloaf Marina in Port Colborne but I have no idea if it’s any good. Spots that have walleye and bass when season opens up is what I’m l

in General Discussion

• hello ofc!glad to be here....real estate advice needed

hello all!i am a nature nut and found this forum on a search looking for off grid info    getting ready for early retirement,selling my home this fall and im dead serious about moving north,hopefully going off the grid. im either looking for a remote,private wilderness year round trailer park or a lot on a 4 season road,on or very near water....id like to get a travel trailer for my first couple years.then upgrade to a cabin that is off grid...id love to start with a small off gri

in General Discussion

• Need some info

Hi all, just wondering if anyone fishes Chippawa Creek/Welland river around Niagara Falls area, I'm looking to do some boat fishing this coming weekend and bit thru the summer, wondering where the decent spots are, I've heard everything from muskie, grass pike, small and large mouth, and walleye can be caught, any info would be appreciated. 

in Fishing News