OFN members never stop amazing me

Big Cliff

This spring Ricoboxing had asked about renting a place to keep his boat for the fall, we offered to let him keep it here and launch from our place. It is a little 12' and doesn't take up much room.

Sunday he showed up with his boat and two of the most adorable kids, he also brought us a couple of bottles of his special Hawaiian barbecue marinade.

Now Sue isn't a big fan of BBQ sauces and marinades but last night I BBqd some pork chops that had been marinaded in Rico's sauce. They were without a doubt the very best pork chops I/we have ever had! Sue loved them so much that she asked if we could have chicken done in it tonight. If you ever get a chance to try some of his marinade I strongly suggest you do!

It is pretty hard to amaze old farts like Beans and I but the diversity, generosity, and quality of the people that frequent this board seems to be unending.

Thanks Rico, you are truly amazing and that marinade should be national branded!

HEY !!!...Watch it with the "old" stuff eh !...or I'll have to get Brian after you...laugh.gif

Oh come on Beans we are old and we both know it, our brains just haven't accepted it yet. Doesn't matter how old we get, let a pretty girl enter the room and we both think like teenagers again LOL. WTH Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional! I choose to stay young at heart to the bitter end!

Hey, remember that time we.... oh wait, isn't that the time we were sitting in the cell and you said "I think we're in a lot of trouble but wasn't that fun?" Maybe we better try to forget about that one, it sure was fun though!!!

OK if Ricoboxing is looking for a place over this way just let him know the fishing can be better in the fall & we like BBQ Sauces and Marinades just saying lol, one big extended family

SBK

Hey !!!Wait in linemad.gifrofl2.gif

Mr. Rico, i may be able to divulge a few good walleye spots up this way for a small(sauce)Feewhistling.gif

You are right Cliff, this is a one of a kind place to hang outclapping.gif The best of the Best are all members of OFC

Paul

That's great of both of you Cliff.

Now, where is this sauce and how can I get some :D

check aisle 5 in Loblaws :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

well not yet, but hopefully one day. We usually sell them at street festivals. Maybe Cliff can be my distributor! :thumbsup_anim:

Joey, I only have one bottle left and Sue would kill me if I gave it away..... Oh what the heck, you are worth it, :rolleyes: what is your address?

don't worry Cliff, more bottles coming your way (as soon as I have time to go fishing again)

OK if Ricoboxing is looking for a place over this way just let him know the fishing can be better in the fall & we like BBQ Sauces and Marinades just saying lol, one big extended family

SBK

if only my truck would run on bbq sauce instead of gas!

I emailed Big Cliff last spring looking to rent a spot to leave my boat and motor, but since he refused to take my money, the least I could do was give him some of our Hawaiian BBQ Marinade that we sell. I would've brought our skewers, but they were frozen solid.

Believe it or not, this past sunday was the 1st time i went fishing in over a year, so sitting on Cliffs docks with my kids and catching sunfish with our ice fishing rods was lots of fun.

check aisle 5 in Loblaws :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

well not yet, but hopefully one day. We usually sell them at street festivals. Maybe Cliff can be my distributor! :thumbsup_anim:

don't worry Cliff, more bottles coming your way (as soon as I have time to go fishing again)

if only my truck would run on bbq sauce instead of gas!

I emailed Big Cliff last spring looking to rent a spot to leave my boat and motor, but since he refused to take my money, the least I could do was give him some of our Hawaiian BBQ Marinade that we sell. I would've brought our skewers, but they were frozen solid.

Believe it or not, this past sunday was the 1st time i went fishing in over a year, so sitting on Cliffs docks with my kids and catching sunfish with our ice fishing rods was lots of fun.

Distributor you say? well I do have a lot of food service accounts right now, maybe we could help each other! We'll talk next time you are down.