Two outings today on lake O

vinnimon

I woke my girls up early this morning for an outing. Chancing what laid ahead of us, we ventured out for chromies. We had got as far as the end of the pier after a few miles and turned around due to the waves. No problem as I told my girls, we will go fishing for another big boy called the toothy critterbiggrin.gif We tried very hard indeed and decided to call it quits in the mid am due to the storm that may aproach uswallbash.gif All I told them was maybe next time we can try again, they were happy as gleesmile.gif

Anyhow, I was here on OFC at mid day and received a pm from an invite I proposed a while back. So off I went to meet up with live2fish85 after lunch and hit lady O again.thumbsup_anim.gif This time it was east bound, and still chancing the weather. Off we went to my stomping grounds. After setting all the lines up, within 20 minutes, at the corner of my eye I saw a twitch on the rigger rod.

Well as he was my guest I told him to grab it. Sure enough a bow was landed and returned safely to its eldersbiggrin.gif After that we went on to troll for the mamas and papas.

Sure enough I decided to turn on the vhf and guess what, time to pull the lines in head full tilt for shore. A major storm was aproaching. We made it back safe and sound thank god.

We did not get skunked and it wasnt anything to write home about. But I had a great day a fishing with a great gent, thats all that countsgood.gif

Heres the monster of the daytongue.gif

live2fish85 1.jpg