Billy Bob

Timmy Loves WNY

I was watching a bit of the Bills preseason game on the weekend. Turns out timmies is the official bla bla bla to the Bills.

And they position themselves as a café and bakery down there. Who knew?

Espresso added to all 114 Timmy stores.....WOW....I had no idea that Timmy had that many stores in this small area.

http://www.buffalonews.com/business/article522805.ece

Amazing isnt it. We have so many with in a few blocks of one another, we can walk from line-up to line-up. I wish I knew what they put in their darn coffee..............

Amazing isnt it. We have so many with in a few blocks of one another, we can walk from line-up to line-up. I wish I knew what they put in their darn coffee..............

YEP, here if you get your coffee at one Timmy's and forget the creamer, you can just walk down to the next Timmy's but you will pass a Dunkin Donuts on the way.... :whistling:

At one time my community was noted for the most bars/taverns/gill mills per square mile....now it's coffee shops.. :wallbash:

At one time my community was noted for the most bars/taverns/gill mills per square mile....now it's coffee shops.. :wallbash:

A sign of your community aging???? Extended parking spots, coffee shops, what next? Mortuarys? :w00t:

A sign of your community aging???? Extended parking spots, coffee shops, what next? Mortuarys? :w00t:

But it's us old guys that hang out at the taverns....errrr....fire hall... and the young whippper snappers that flock to the coffee shops with their note pads. No wonder so many aren't married by the time they reach 30... :whistling:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.