BBR & Sleded's Kawartha Return

Rich

40 degree days with no wind, 2 different lakes and 3 rivers, brought in results we will not complain about. We did our best.

On the other half, we did somethin different from previous trips. Instead of camping in the cheapest possible spot, we rented a cabin for a couple nights. Well worth it. Ammenities, for very little more than a campsite with hydro.

The fish:

DSCF3406.jpg

DSCF3410.jpg

DSCF3432.jpg

DSCF3434.jpg

DSCF3435.jpg

DSCF3471.jpg

DSCF3473.jpg

DSCF3470.jpg

The memories:

DSCF3464.jpg

DSCF3456.jpg

DSCF3440.jpg

DSCF3441.jpg

DSCF3442.jpg

DSCF3444.jpg

DSCF3448.jpg

And don`t forget, ever, ever, the KAWARTHA DAIRY!

DSCF3476.jpg

This has been a photo memory journey. Hope you enjoyed a bit of the good life like we did up there.

DSCF3467.jpg

Forgot some:

DSCF3427.jpg

Nice to see you are still putting the smack down on the WGSF. :D

I have a feeling that Hasselhoff has nothing on you guys when it comes to running down the beach in slow motion. Congratulations on being born and continuing to exist. Well done.

:rofl2:

Great report Rich, your reports always put a smile on my face.

I have a feeling that Hasselhoff has nothing on you guys when it comes to running down the beach in slow motion. Congratulations on being born and continuing to exist. Well done.

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

Awesome report Rich....you guys did it up right. Is it possible that someone's been giving that musky some meth? Really nice bass btw....what was that soft swimbait you were using? Looks great

Great report as always Rich it was nice meeting you at the Fish-A-thon all though I dont remember you making it back for dinner and prizes??? I guess you were still out fishing.

Yessir, I stayed out fishing til 8pm. Felt kinda bad, but just couldn't stop fishing. lol

Thanks everyone for the comments. It was an awesome trip as always. Can't wait to go back up.