TJQ

Some Pics from Jiggy

Hanging out a Jiggy for a few days, heres some pics...

Followed this guy up.. hopefully its the only time I see the facilities from that angle.

IMG_5102Medium.jpg

Had a thunderstorm blow through and provide us with a great rainbow!!

IMG_5125Medium.jpg

IMG_5118Medium.jpg

Had oysters for the first time up here, they are keeping very welll

IMG_5143Medium.jpg

And heres some fish.. ya ya I know Im not in any of the pictures, someone has to guide her!!!!

IMG_0878Medium.jpg

IMG_0872Medium.jpg

IMG_0871Medium.jpg

IMG_0882Medium.jpg

IMG_5088Medium.jpg

Nice pics TJ. Good to see at least Monique is catching the fish up there...Oh and love the pic of buddy towing the pooper,priceless !!

Nice Pics TJ.

I know as we get older, we gotta GO more often, but taking your own crapper on the road with you is a bit of overkill, don't ya think?whistling.gifrofl2.gif

Great pics TJ. After your first post about that Salton icemaker, I went and bought one and love it. Gonna take it camping for sure :clapping:

Thanks guys.. lol.. umm not heading to town until Tuesday!!

nice pics boss !!! by the way i dont think we have seen you in a pic holding a fish you have caught in a long,long time !!!...whats up with that ???? lol..lol place looks awesome...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• trolling Lake O. having some line issues

Last trip out, trolling in 1-130 feet, one of our lines (braided line on downrigger) was accumulating this gooey type of yellow stinky stuff. it was very tough to get off and it was mostly in the top 20 feet of line. I'm glad we didn't hook into a fish on that line because there was no way I could have reeled it in.  Never happened before in the last dozen or so trips.  Wondering if the water was just very dirty that day, or I should switch the type of line. had 2 other lines out, one with

in General Discussion

• Need some info

Hi all, just wondering if anyone fishes Chippawa Creek/Welland river around Niagara Falls area, I'm looking to do some boat fishing this coming weekend and bit thru the summer, wondering where the decent spots are, I've heard everything from muskie, grass pike, small and large mouth, and walleye can be caught, any info would be appreciated. 

in Fishing News

• This will keep some boats in the water late this year!

http://www.lakeeriefishingderby.com/2018-fall-brawl.html Not a bad prize for first place.

in General Discussion

• Need Some Help from all the Fishing Gurus Here!

I am thoroughly impressed with the number of extremely knowledgeable anglers on this board! I trust that you can help me out! I'm working on a project and would like to know what is the most common question that you get asked by new or less experienced anglers? I appreciate all your feedback? Okay, I should have been more specific, more general questions about equipment such as: What is the best line to use? Should I buy a left handed or right handed retrieve baitcasting reel?

in General Discussion

• Some time on the rock

The local rocks. LOL The knee,s took a beat,n the last 7/8 days on the river, so did a bit of lazy layed back perch fishing. Stayed away from the hoards and just found a nice quiet place to myself. Hot coffee,terns diving for shiners,loons doing the same. Seen 3 lakers swimming around the rock piles. Lots of dink perch to be had, but was a nice way to spend a few hours this morning.  Chunked up some shrimp and pressed some salt in it. Seems to work. LOL    

in General Discussion