Storm soft plastics binder

Hooked

So I purchased 4 Storm soft plastics binders last year. Figured it would be nice to organize all my plastics.... however, when I brought them out this year, I noticed the plastic bags looked kinda funny. Like it thinned out and was almost binded with the plastics. On top of that now all my plastics that were in ther have a super strong plastic smell! That's 4 full binders worth of plactics!

Has anybody else encountered this or used these binders? Hopefully dousing the plastics with Gulp spray or something can help alleviate the smell? Other suggestions welcome. Looks like next time I hit BPS I'll be picking up some new plastic sleeves.

So I purchased 4 Storm soft plastics binders last year. Figured it would be nice to organize all my plastics.... however, when I brought them out this year, I noticed the plastic bags looked kinda funny. Like it thinned out and was almost binded with the plastics. On top of that now all my plastics that were in ther have a super strong plastic smell! That's 4 full binders worth of plactics!

Has anybody else encountered this or used these binders? Hopefully dousing the plastics with Gulp spray or something can help alleviate the smell? Other suggestions welcome. Looks like next time I hit BPS I'll be picking up some new plastic sleeves.

Yes, I had the same issue. Kinda disappointing. Certain plastics were worse than others for bleeding, thinning. I had to throw some plastic sleeves out. I kept the binders, but put my plastics in plastic ziplock bags and then placed them in the binder's plastic envelopes. Didn't really notice a change on odour, but didn't really check for that. Likely the reason the binders were on sale when I bought them.

Andy

Best to store any plastics in the bag they came in. Most bass fishermen have tales of wierd color or chem reactions when mixing plastic baits. I bought several of those bags at princess auto but only used them for spinner and worm harness rigs. Everything is still good so far.