Thinking maybe Angus

davey buoy

Never really fished a river for salmon.. just a little bit on Lake O.. this year will be my first. I hoping to get out long weekend of Sept if the winds are too high for my little boat on Lake O. Maybe i'll see some of you guys out there.

• 1 year later...

31 replies, 3,000 views... God I can't wait until November.

out of curiosity, why do you feel the need to post your senseless comments in migrating salmon related threads? this may be news to you, but this is a fishing website where people are encouraged to talk about fishing. ;)

out of curiosity, why do you feel the need to post your senseless comments in migrating salmon related threads? this may be news to you, but this is a fishing website where people are encouraged to talk about fishing. ;)

Yes it is,you are correct,BUT,location is not allowed,according to the OFC rule book. So said area, is not a big area,it,s pretty much ,PIN POINT. ;)

Edited by Misfish

Really? This is a fishing website? If you aren't smart enough to figure out that these threads lead to nothing but spot burning and more pressure then any river needs, I really don't know what to tell you slick.

Here's a thought, let's talk about your home river and the amount of Tim Hortons cups, garbage and 50lb braid you get to wade through after the salmon crowd is done with the river.

I realize Dave meant no harm with his post, but unfortunately all he's doing is feeding the idiots that use this site for nothing more then information gathering, adding nothing to the community at all.

That being said, I'll happily give Dave info that should help him get into a few fish..

Edited by BillM

Ya, this thread was started 13 months ago and the replies were friendlier then.

People fished more 25 yrs. ago pre-internet. Wilmot or Ganaraka, etc... were busier back then.

I would count 90 boats on spot at Pigeon Lake Sat. night 25 yrs.ago. Now there might be half dozen same spot Sat. night.

Despite whoever, whatever the salmon are still migrating same spots as then. Generally they die after being upriver a bit.

Really? This is a fishing website? If you aren't smart enough to figure out that these threads lead to nothing but spot burning and more pressure then any river needs, I really don't know what to tell you slick.

Here's a thought, let's talk about your home river and the amount of Tim Hortons cups, garbage and 50lb braid you get to wade through after the salmon crowd is done with the river.

I realize Dave meant no harm with his post, but unfortunately all he's doing is feeding the idiots that use this site for nothing more then information gathering, adding nothing to the community at all.

That being said, I'll happily give Dave info that should help him get into a few fish..

i'm fully aware of what you're saying. i was simply pointing out the fact that you make senseless posts in nearly all of the migratory salmon threads and was wondering why you feel the need to keep doing so. i think we got the point 6-7 threads ago :rolleyes:

You guys sure dig up old threads. Knowing what I know now would never of posted that thread. I have learned a lot over the last year or so. I will never even name a river as I was flamed for that a while. Never mind a location. Learned the hard way and so be it.I will contribute the best I can giving no locations. By the way ,thanks Bill.

i'm fully aware of what you're saying. i was simply pointing out the fact that you make senseless posts in nearly all of the migratory salmon threads and was wondering why you feel the need to keep doing so. i think we got the point 6-7 threads ago :rolleyes:

Wont to give me info to get in to couple fish lol going tomorrow morning at six am

The one thing I know for sure is you will learn more on the river bank than internet fishing forums...

Very true words.

Sit back, watch and learn.See what others are doing. Look close how they have their shot set up.What they are using,and how.

When I started to pin,I watched, and asked questions of other anglers.

At this local,you may get shot down,but worth asking.