Sign in to follow this  
chewy

Bronte

is it salmon run already?? refresh me chewy... lolz

Please god not yet - I predict the first "Are the salmon running in Bronte yet?" thread within days :rolleyes:

Edited by cuzza

We're stocking up on marshmallows for camping if anybody needs some...just sayin' :whistling:

I didnt know marshmallows work for salmon :) I thought marsmallow is for snag ers lol :P how do I know these??

Dude, you can't fish chinnies without earplugs!!!! Don't ya know they just love those things? :clapping:

Dude, you can't fish chinnies without earplugs!!!! Don't ya know they just love those things? clapping.gif

On a #12 or #14 hook they wont even take a sniffwallbash.gif , I should have used a #6 treble hook, silly metongue.gif

Nope the carp run.

Don't be silly. Carp, salmon and gobies don't run...They swim :P

I've been collecting cigarette butts

Now I know why I cant find my way back, thanks alot Dan. Im reporting you to the authorities for messing around with my trail markers, mark my wordsglare.gif

I hooked 14 today, you guys are hacks!

Wait...I'm not supposed to use a musky treble with 5oz of lead taped to it :stretcher:

You saw that King of the Hill episode too?!?! :clapping:

Your right, it was king of the hill. hahahaha. I thought it was Homer... Great episode.

Here is a clip

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this