Sign in to follow this  
justinmch

Heading to Driftwood PP on the Ottawa

Heading up to Driftwood Provincial Park this weekend and will hopefully do some fishing on the Ottawa River.

Anyone willing to share tips or experience about fishing that section would be greatly appreciated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• RICHMOND / OTTAWA Spring Family Fishing & Tackle Swap

This Saturday Couple of Tables Still Available   RICHMOND / OTTAWA Spring Family Fishing & Tackle Swap South Carleton High School 3673 McBean St, Richmond K0A 2Z0 Saturday April 6th, 2019 9am – 2pm   Admission      PLEASE HELP **$5 family of 5** with a non-perishable food bank donation $7 family without a non-perishable food bank donation (2 adults 3 children under 16) Ta

in General Discussion

• ottawa river

Has anyone been to antlers kingfisher lodge on the Ottawa river? I can't seem to find very much info on the fishing there besides their website. It's about a 40 min drive from mattawa.

in General Discussion

• Nipigon Specks, Ottawa Gar & the New Ride.

Hi Gang! The past month or so "bought & brought" some new inspiration to write a few stories for the site.  Much of the time through late fall into spring was spent in Nunavut working, what little ice fishing season was had didn't result into much for catching but, there was enough good time spent with friends on many of the days.  Hadn't written much at all.  Some regulars here I keep in better touch with on Facebook but knowing there's a few whom I don't, these few recent reports shou

in General Discussion

• heading out

just a phone shot  ..... but i like the view.. looks like a good candidate for some touch up.....

in Photography

• Heading to LSC Tuesday but any Cell phone rom pros here? NF

Chasing the big fish Tuesday on Lake St. Clair but trying to solve another problem that probably will affect my Navionics soon.   I own a Samsung Note 2 that is getting old 4.4.2 but works pretty ok.   I'm constantly yelling at my kids for breaking theirs and of course needing upgrades to the latest and greatest.   As mentioned my phone is scratch free but stuck on Android 4.4.2 (discontinued) which is slowly making it unable to run the latest apps.   I use Teamsnap as I coach some high

in General Discussion