Would you consider doing this

vinnimon

I personally loved the big coasters in my younger years, crystall beach was my favorite, then they shut their doors. Then came canadas wonderlandthumbsup_anim.gif .

Now we have this on the once tallest building in the world. I dreeded looking over the balcony way back when,and do miss the thrill now. I am conteplating wether to do it or not. Its not a fast thrill seeking attraction, but im sure most will soil their pants doing it.whistling.gif

Would you do it? Im partial right know or just tease.gif thinking about it.

Sky Walk.jpg

As I believe I've mentioned on this board before, I have flown powered aircraft, gliders, hang-gliders, and parachutes. Loved it all, no fear.

But get me two steps up a ladder and I get the shakes so bad I would even spill a beer, which for me is a mortal sin. I might try that CN Tower thingy, but there would have to be someone to push me and/or pull me around it, just in case. Oh, and Kleenex, for the tears.

$175 to just stand on the edge???? No way would I do that. I am scared to death of heights, yet I always push the linits. Heck I have looked down 12000 foot shear cliffs with no safety rope when I lived out west. I would't even pay that price to rappel off the tower, although it would be fun :thumbsup_anim: