Well Hector is a Goner :)

Leecher

It's a groundhog ??? You don't like the little fella I take it :(

No cause he was eating my apples and making a mess out of the back yard :wallbash: Hiding under the shed.... he wasn't harm in any way but released far away from home :)

Careful what you post Jacque... you could do 10 years in jail.. 8 more than if you beat your kids!

I hear you Wayne... checked with the city before doing anything and basically told us to phone SPCA and a $30.00 dollar fee for pickup and release near by.... they also said that we could do it ourselves.... so bye bye Hector :)

Edited by Leechman

They have no issues travelling long distance. There is usually a burrow.. or under the shed will do. Mom.. Pop and generally a litter of 5 of so.. :w00t:

Yeah I know :blink: Had 2 of them a couple of years ago and couldn't do anything about it.... tried to trap them but no success :wallbash: This time fell for a couple of apples that my daughter place inside the cage... was kind of surprise to see that he went for it B)

No cause he was eating my apples and making a mess out of the back yard wallbash.gif Hiding under the shed.... he wasn't harm in any way but released far away from home smile.gif

I hear you Wayne... checked with the city before doing anything and basically told us to phone SPA and a $30.00 dollar fee for pickup and release near by.... they also said that we could do it ourselves.... so bye bye Hector smile.gif

I had the same problem till recently Jacques.Heard a ruckus in the yard on the weekend Trinity

IMGP0029.jpg

Was having a bit of funwhistling.gif

I wont get into detail, but lets just say. Trinity 1, fur bearin varment 0

If that guy had been beating a rat with his shovel - nobody would have cared - what's the difference ? His neighbours just lived too close. what he should have done is what Leechman did - except he should have tied a brick to that cage - and taken that coon for a swim.

:thumbsup_anim:

B):thumbsup_anim:

Garden hose down the hole works just fine in the city!

Wish I could of found it.... The shed is sitting on a big rock and no way for digging :blink: he was just going from yard to yard hiding under everyone's sheds :o He now has a very large variety of vegetables to choose from at his new location :)

If that guy had been beating a rat with his shovel - nobody would have cared - what's the difference ? His neighbours just lived too close. what he should have done is what Leechman did - except he should have tied a brick to that cage - and taken that coon for a swim.

I know exactly how you feel Rob but not an option where I live :(