Humminbird 597 ci hd di

mike rousseau

hey

looking at a new color combo unit to replace my old black and white units... i have gps and fishfinder seperate right now...

anyways... looking for opinions on this unit or a comparable one... these are selling for about 600 buck... wich i dont think is very expensive for a color sonar/gps unit... especially with the down imaging...

thnx

Mike, i have a 587ciHD. I really dont like mine.At the end of the season i plan on sending it in under warranty.

Anchored solidly, the gps says i am moving .5-1.5 mph.

the depth jumps around so much, i cant tell how deep i am.Lowrance on the bow say 8ft, humminbird on the console says 11.0, them 13.8, then 12.5, then 13.5 etcwallbash.gif

Bought it brand new in January and i am going to try and get a brand new one. If the new one does the same thing, you want to buy itwhistling.gif

Mike, i have a 587ciHD. I really dont like mine.At the end of the season i plan on sending it in under warranty.

Anchored solidly, the gps says i am moving .5-1.5 mph.

the depth jumps around so much, i cant tell how deep i am.Lowrance on the bow say 8ft, humminbird on the console says 11.0, them 13.8, then 12.5, then 13.5 etcwallbash.gif

Bought it brand new in January and i am going to try and get a brand new one. If the new one does the same thing, you want to buy itwhistling.gif

oh pretty please...

can i?

can i?

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm: