STA-BIL Marine Fuel Stabilizer

baironhorse

It's at my local Crappy near Leaside. West Marine down on queens quay had some as well I think. Also had Starbrite but not sure if that's marine or not. City Marine ( queensway nr Kipling) should have something similar as well. I don't think I'll ever finish off my bottle of regular Sta-Bil, it goes such a long way.

I have a question - If i am constantly using SeaFoam, do i need to add a StaBil as well?

On SeaFoam can notice says that it's good as fuel stabilizer.

On, yeah, Stabil is in my Canadian Tire as well.

Edited by Cosmos

Went to three Canadian Tires...they have the regular red Sta-bil but not blue Marine...

Looking for the Marine Grade....which in not in the Auto...on a side note Crappy Tire has Seafom on sale this week!

I have a question - If i am constantly using SeaFoam, do i need to add a StaBil as well?

On, yeah, Stabil is in my Canadian Tire as well.

Don't mean to hijack this thread,but what would be the difference between the regular one for lawn mowers or snow blowers and the marine one for boats?

The marine formula is specific to ethanol/moisture control.

My only additive last fall was sea foam. 9 months later my boat started and ran perfectly. I've also had the same results several times before without adding anything to the gas, so I can't really say that it was the sea foam.

• 2 weeks later...