Sign in to follow this  
Whitespinnerbait

Beak of Berries

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Bramble Berries

Went on an ATV ride this morning and found the patch.

in General Discussion

• Wild Blue Berries - NF

Hey folks.   I notice a few blue berries patches while camping last weekend. Some of the berries where starting to turn a little red. But most where still green, and very hard.   I'd really like to get out this year, and pick a few margarine containers full. Enough for blue berry pancakes for the year!   I'm sure it varies a little each year. But does anyone know when the usual wild blue berry picking season starts?? Or even better, does anyone have a good estimate of when and how lon

in General Discussion

• A kick in the Christmas berries

Last night my wife and I went downtown (Barrie - not even close to the gta) for a Christmas party for one of the companies I work for. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we took a cab home. Get up Sunday morning and head down to retrieve our car at 8:30am only to find a ticket on the windshield of our car for parking downtown between 3am and 6am.   I assume this is a winter/snow removal related parking issue, no snow last night btw, but it burns a little that we felt we did the right thing (bo

in General Discussion