What name should I use for our puppy

Billy Bob

Name for Dog ?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which name do you like for a female chocolate Lab

• Tundra
    • Remington - nick name "Remmy"

I dunno, Tundra sounds like a miserable place, not something I'd want to name my pet/companion.

Uh oh, just had a brainfart and remembered, you drive a Toyota, come on, got to do better than that, naming your dog after your truck.

I'm naming her after a VERY dependable truck that never breaks down... :)

OK, I FINALLY figured out how to get the pics to my Photobucket account... :wallbash:

So here's what she looks like....BTW she's from a litter of 9 chocolate labs and the family kids named her Fireball because she's the most energetic of the bunch.

PIcturesJuly30016.jpg

Edited by Billy Bob

How about "Soda"--also a seinfelder

Called my dog "Dakota"---so the states are always an option

My buddy called his "Utah"

Had a Chesapeake years ago called "Ranger"-----Without a doubt---the toughest dog on the street.

I dunno, Tundra sounds like a miserable place, not something I'd want to name my pet/companion.

Uh oh, just had a brainfart and remembered, you drive a Toyota, come on, got to do better than that, naming your dog after your truck.

Good thing you don't drive a Ford pick-up.

F150 would be a terrible handle for a dog. :whistling:

Hey Billy Bob, congrats on the new pup you will be getting. She's definitly a cutie! As you will see from my avitar, I have an 11 month old choclate lab pup myself. We named him Toby. My kids have re-named him "Trouble". He's an energetic little guy who's now my best fishing buddy (my son will have something to say about that) They are great dogs if trained properly. I"m still working on that!

Oh, I like the suggestion of Cocoa as well. Tundra and Remington are a little more masculine but if those are your two choices, go with Remmy.

Cheers.

IMG-20110430-00183.jpg

IMG-20110430-00181.jpg

_Media_Card_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG02172-20110210-19461.jpg

Both 'Tundra' and 'Remington' aren't very feminine. Poor dog is going to have a complex..

thats the least of her problems :jerry: ....owner is a redneck :w00t: ....speaking of such ....i thought all rednecks named their dog Rex or Yeller :dunno::rofl2:

Mocha is awesome!

Hey Billy Bob, congrats on the new pup you will be getting. She's definitly a cutie! As you will see from my avitar, I have an 11 month old choclate lab pup myself. We named him Toby. My kids have re-named him "Trouble". He's an energetic little guy who's now my best fishing buddy (my son will have something to say about that) They are great dogs if trained properly. I"m still working on that!

Oh, I like the suggestion of Cocoa as well. Tundra and Remington are a little more masculine but if those are your two choices, go with Remmy.

Cheers.

WOW.....great looking pup..... :thumbsup_anim:

thats the least of her problems :jerry: ....owner is a redneck :w00t: ....speaking of such ....i thought all rednecks named their dog Rex or Yeller :dunno::rofl2:

Mocha is awesome!

That's just southern Rednecks.....us northern Rednecks a much more advanced... :rofl2:

Gorgeous pup. Is she an American or English labby. Where did you find her, as you know, im not far from you and i was looking for a chocolate about a year and a half ago. I retracted my search as things changed in life and the timing wasnt right. But ill bet you probably looked at some of the same breeders i was in contact with. There was a woman in west seneca that bred american chocolates (field labs) that i almost went with and she may be the same lady where you found yours. Just curious.

Have fun with the new addition

Gorgeous pup. Is she an American or English labby. Where did you find her, as you know, im not far from you and i was looking for a chocolate about a year and a half ago. I retracted my search as things changed in life and the timing wasnt right. But ill bet you probably looked at some of the same breeders i was in contact with. There was a woman in west seneca that bred american chocolates (field labs) that i almost went with and she may be the same lady where you found yours. Just curious.

Have fun with the new addition

We first went to Humehill breeder in Silver Springs....PUPPY MILL IMHO...

Then spent the rest of the day calling every ad we could find....39 calls later and I found a family raised litter of 9....all chocolate labs in the Pittsburgh, PA area.